Customer Care Executive - Fresher and Experienced
STARPOWERZ Human Resources Private
Leading Super Specialty Hospital - Kothapet Hyderabad Hospital by continuously refurbishing its spaces, installing the most modern medical equipment and injecting professionalism and dedication in management team,mission is to deliver evidence-based advanced healthcare through a holistic balance of multiple medical services on offer; which is inclusive of in-house diagnostic clinics, dispensing pharmacies and consultancy services - all working in tandem to provide complete care and patient delight.
0 - 5 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
· Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and any other visitors to the practice.
· To welcome and greet all patients and visitors, in person or over the phones
· To answer the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette. Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures and make new and follow-up appointments
· Responsible for keeping the reception area clean, tidy and free from clutter at all times
· Facilitate patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
· Keeping medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
Salary:INR 1,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Customer Care Office Equipment Medical Billing Relationship Building Brand Management Hospitality Management Hospital Administration
Education-UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
Ensure correspondence, reports, results/scanned etc are filed promptly and in the correct records, ensuring that all recent correspondence is available when patients
Only Female candidates with good communication skills
Shall be up to date with current guidelines and protocols.
Pleasant and friendly personality with a desire to work in team.
Call 9494466189 to schedule Interview