Microland's Infrastructure Management Service
Microland's Infrastructure Management Service (IMS) is a time-tested and proven service offering focused on reducing your operational costs and ensuring maximized availability and performance of your IT. We have gained enormous process and operations maturity through a decade plus of experience in delivering onsite services to a host of customers across the globe. The experience gained from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure solutions on heterogeneous platforms has been leveraged to provide this service to our global customer base
· Only Freshers
· Graduation passing year (2014 & 2015) only.
· Education criteria 10+2+4, 10+2+3
· Good communication skills
· Comfortable working 24*7 (Night Shift also)
· Hardware Knowledge on Multiple Vendor product.
· Fair technical understanding of native remote management (remote console) tools.
· Basics of OS, concepts of Client OS and common checks and comprehend common error messages
· Knowledge on Active Directory
· Knowledge on Exchange & Mobility & its features
· Working knowledge on Setup and Configuration of native & 3rd party backup management tools & troubleshooting. Technical understanding of different types of backup and restore scenarios
· Basic knowledge of configuring mail client account (Outlook Express, MS Outlook)
· Theoretical Knowledge of Clusters
· Working knowledge of native & 3rd party antivirus management tools, Virus definitions/signature update.
Documents need to carry:
· Soft & hard copy of updated resume
· Soft & hard copy of education documents (All)
· Soft & hand copy of ID & Address Proof.
· Note : No experienced candidates eligible.
Interview Venue Details:
Ground Floor, No. 6 & 7, Palm Court,
Sector 14, Maharana Pratap Chowk,
Gurgaon 122 001, Haryana
Nearest Metro Station MG Road